MAINfella of the Year 2014
Update 10.11.2014 12am PST - voting is now closed.
Congratulations to Lio
for winning the MAINfella of the Year award.
He receives a special malicious copy of GTA V for Xbox One.
Here's the final results
It's almost 1 year since the creation of Malicious Intentt (founded on Nov 19th 2013).
We will start a new yearly tradition to elect MAINfella of the Year, in order to honor one of the most loyal, contributing members in the past 1 year.
2014's MAINfella of the Year voting is opened on October 28th, and closed on November 10th (12am PDT).
Rules for voting:
- No anonymous voting (you need to enter your name in the form below, eventually a verification PM will be sent to you on Social Club in case we need you to verify your credentials)
- Any MAINfella member of the crew for at least 1 month is allowed to vote (this includes also members of Allied crews who can submit their vote, as long as they've been with MAIN for at least 1 month)
- All votes need to include at least couple of sentences about why this person deserves the MAINfella of the Year award. Votes without a proper explanation will NOT be counted. Also, please don't copy-paste from the text in the suggested nominees below
- Obviously you cannot vote for yourself to be the winner, if you do so the vote will not be counted
- All nominees need to cast their vote for someone else, otherwise they will not be entered in the voting despite how many votes they received from others
- The criteria are up to you own judgement, but we strongly recommend to consider contribution to the whole crew as a primary criteria. As well as to consider GTA gaming skills, communication & external representation.
- In case of tie in the voting, there will be a final voting only for the people with same amount of votes
Rules for nominees:
- You can cast your vote for any member of Malicious Intentt, who has been with the crew for at least 5 months since December 2013 (founding of the crew), and in that period had mostly MAIN as an active crew and regularly (at least once per month) playing with other members. Unfortunately allied crew members/leaders cannot be entered in the voting (it will conflict with the name of the contest for one thing)
- You cannot vote for the sponsor of the award - this year this is the leader of the crew PlamenVT
- Some suggested nominees are included below, but you can also vote for members who are not in that list
- Any nominee must be 18+ years old
HOW TO VOTE: scroll-down at the form at the bottom of this page, there's a voting card
PRIZE for the winner of the MAINfella of the Year award
The winner can choose 1 of the 3 options:
Option 1. Free GTA V for Xbox One - digital or physical copy (full amount of the money will be transferred to the winner on November 11th via PayPal or moneybookers). In case the winner already pre-ordered it, it's not a problem - the full amount of money will still be transferred to him. In case he doesn't have an Xbox One but plans to own one, then he can choose to delay the purchase to a later date.
Option 2. In case the person doesn't need GTA V for Xbox One, he can take 50% cash award from the price of GTA V for Xbox One (calculated by taking 50% from the corresponding price of the game in the country of residence).
Option 3. The winner can transfer the prize GTAV for Xbox One to someone else from the crew
- Li0Nia - for exceptional contribution in initiating, creating the concept & hosting himself 7 Bike&Car Festivals, hosing numerous other events as well, participating regularly in Social Club (problem solving, people management, crew communication, Q&A), above any other member he was performing numerous administration duties for the crew such as promotions/demotions 100% following the Promotion/Demotion guideline, as well as performing deputy Leader role in the absence of the leader, and being mostly the right-hand of the leader for most of the year. Lio was also the one who initiated the creation of the "Guide for new recruits" as well as other new ideas implemented in the crew. A trusted adviser who never spared honest feedback in a respectful way about possibly wrong crew decisions or any new ideas, always brought common sense and logic to his decision making, which shaped up the crew to the level it is today. Very skillful in conflict resolution and has proven that skill in numerous incidents in the past. One of the best racers & deathmatch players in the crew.
- VillKillinstein - co-founded & initiated the Creators Event format, which led to almost 30 events, but also gave a strategic direction (long-term) and established us as a Creators Crew, a home of some of the best creators for Xbox 360. Viill is also the one who coined many malicious sayings & popular quotes, including our motto "STAY MALICIOUS". He is also one of the founding members of the crew, always acted calmly and supporting every members, especially the new recruits. Very active in Free-roam, but also in any crew event held. Contributed with numerous other ideas which we implemented, and also took part in all major crew decisions.
- SirDrSpiderPig - for leadership & continuous work in building up GTAVGAT as our primary youtube channel, which earned us the first R* Featured status in February 2014 (thanks to the trailer Trainspotting). which led to the first big expansion of the crew and transferred us from a small crew of 40-50 people to big, well-known crew among the GTA community. Spider executed the role of our MAIN Crew Movie director, organizing, shooting, editing & promoting numerous trailers, crew promotion videos, publishing of all jobs from several Creator Events etc. Very funny guy, who always brought some clever jokes & impersonations. He created & directed our first malicious mini-series - "GTA MythBusters".
- BobMendez - successfully initiated, co-created & hosted 2 seasons of 5 rounds each of our Racing Championship GTA 5000, and also took the responsibility to review all race track candidates, rate them and choose the playlist for each round of the championship. Also appointed as our PR & External communications Leader which also put him in charge to represent the crew during the live stream with Rockstar on Twitch (by the way Rockstar invited us to the livestream after seeing the great work we've done with GTA5000). Hosted/co-hosted numerous events for the crew, and always stepped up whenever the crew needed his help. Also regularly contributed with new ideas most of which we already implemented for the crew.
- Maximillian.MVP - one of the founding members of Malicious Intentt. He designed our crew emblem which we kept since then. Since the very beginning was always a trusted adviser and supporter of all of our activities, helped in development of new ideas and decisions impacting the whole crew. Max has always been one of the most passionate MAINfellas, and he helped developing & spreading the culture that MAIN is a lot more than just a gaming crew, it's a culture, a family, it's a malicious mentality in every single thing.
- UnderdogNL80 - loyal & active MAINfella who helped us shaping up our Creators Community, starting from the Creators Core Crew (CRE8). Very actively participating in crew activities, new ideas. He helped in recruiting/attracting new members, especially other creators, and also was the one who connected us with Old School Punishers, a crew which we chose to battle against during the R* Livestream. Underdog was also the one who initiated our malicious meeting in Amsterdam (Feb 2015).
- Faithless Sin - one of the most popular creators in the crew (over 600k community plays of non-verified jobs), provided a lot inspiration, advice and leading by example which helped us develop ourselves as a large creators community. Loyal, positive, very supportive, a true MAINfella
- SickeningStig - the first MAIN creator to get a job R* Verified. His main role in the past year was in arranging crew battles, external representation & promotion of MAIN, as well as recruitment of new people. He also often hosted other jobs from MAIN creators, promoting them & supporting their work
- GR33N-FINGERZ - one of the most active & dedicated youtubers in the past 6 months, supporter of many MAIN creators, promoting their jobs etc. Responsible for filming, editing, publishing and promoting of Bike & Car Festivals. He provided enormous contribution in promoting our crew & activities
- Raymond_Calitri - the second MAIN creator to be R* Verified, very active in crew events, in the past months provided a well valued contribution in promoting jobs, publishing Creators Event videos, and promoting our crew among the community.
- HankDunham - although we never heard his voice verbally (as he doesn't have a mic), his actions spoke louder and he provided essential contribution in job creating, being loyal to the crew and contributing with new ideas on how we can work together in a better way. He was the one who initiated one of our most successful Event Concepts the "Malicious Daily Special"
- SonnyEvans - One of the most popular youtubers, who helped not only promoting the crew and getting featured/retweeted by Rockstar Games, but also provided enormous contribution to our creators community, by reviewing, hosting contest, and promoting MAIN-created jobs. He also helped us in meeting new people and establishing partnership with other GTA fans.
- TheFiftySeventh - although for a shorter period with the crew than the ones above, he established himself as one of our key guys, very active with the crew, helped in numerous conflict resolution / discipline control activities, as well as worked for almost a whole month in ensuring all members have their gamertag & profile shared (in order to prevent crew killers from hiding themselves).
- KingS0lo - established himself very quickly as one of the best, most active, most dedicated members, always ready to help and do tasks for the crew. Also took a role in conflict resolution and maintaining disciple in the crew. Very inspirational creator, promoter of MAIN in GTAforums and Social Club,, helping in event hosting among many other contributuons.
- Hashstone89 - Well acknowledged as one of the best racers & deathmatch players we have among our troops, which made him extremely helpful in crew battles (as Rockstar said "the MAIN racing phenom"), very active in organizing crew activities, promoting the crew in GTAforums etc.
Honorable mentions to few others who contributed enormously to the crew, but unfortunately we cannot name as nominees, as they are in our allied crews (maybe we can do a Ally of the year sometime). Guys like Greatler, MkrDK84, MF_Djeeeb, Martimeus, Magrath420 & others who helped Malicious Intentt in the past 1 year, and we are proud to call them our MAIN brothers. Thank you for all your work!