"Heat around the corner"
- The recommended ratio between Cops and crooks is 7:1 (e.g. if there are 7 cops, there must be only 1 crook). But after all the ratio really depends on people's skills. So feel free to adjust it if you feel it is too difficult/too easy for one of the teams (because otherwise it will be boring, don't blame the game for this, it's your fault).
- 1 or max. 2 people play as "Crooks". Their goal is to survive their bounty for duration of total 10 minutes and then manage to escape. Only after the 10 minutes has passed, at least one crook is allowed to take any airplane/helicopter/boat and escape Los Santos, and spent his money on some nice little island until rest of his life. Watch out because, at the end of the 10 minutes the cops will probably make an ambush at the airports and ports. Crooks can win the game only if they manage to get out in airplane/helicopter/boat after the 10 minutes.
- 7-14 people play as "Cops". Their goal is to kill the crooks before the 10 minute timeframe expires and the crooks manage to escape.
- The only allowed weapons (for everyone) are Normal Pistol (no Combat Pistols, AP pistols etc.) and Pump Shotgun. Using any other other weapon is a big no-no, as NPC vehicles are easily blown up and the game will not be interesting.
- No tanks, No airplanes, No helicopters (exceptions: cops can use unarmed helicopter without calling pickup and crooks can use boat/plane/heli to get out of Los Santos but only after the 10 minutes timeframe).
- No contact services (incl. no heli pickup), with few exceptions valid for the crooks team (read below)
- Each team communicates in a separate voice chat/party session
- No hiding in buildings, apartments etc.
- No restrictions on how the teams are structured (e.g. 2 crooks can be in the same car, 4 cops can be in one helicopter etc.).
- Game starts with all cops at the police station. The crooks start also together, at the bank.
- Highly recommended to be hosted in Free-aim
Crooks team-specific rules:
- Crooks play with disabled radar (go to settings > display > radar: off). Using the radar from the pause menu is also forbidden, therefore Pause menu is generally forbidden for the crooks.
- Crooks start with their Personal Vehicle ONLY SUV's allowed (if you choose another car class, the chase can take forever, we tried it! It is highly recommended that your PV has bulletproof tires)
- Crooks start with bounty on their head so they're easily recognized by the cop team
- Crooks can change their vehicle only to another SUV or call Mechanic to bring their own SUV
- Crooks can use also the following contact services:
- Off the radar
- Remove wanted level (in order to get rid of the extra cops)
- Crooks have only one life, doesn't matter how they die - by accident, by NPC cops or else.
- If the game is played with 2 crooks, if one of them dies, he moves to the Cops team immediately.
Cops team-specific rules:
- Cops play with radar on (unlike the crooks)
- Cops cannot use their Personal Vehicles
- Cops start in Police cars. Once they loose them, they can change to any other NPC car.
- Cops respawn if they die. Unlimited lives (still no Kamikaze stunts please!)
- Cops can use max. 1 unarmed helicopter. Once again, you cannot call for Helicopter pickup.
You can take turns in being the crook, our crew prefers to give that opportunity to the person who killed the crook on the previous round.