MAIN Guideline for arranging a battle with another crew
1. Finding an opponent - you can find a contender in many different ways, here are some proposals in case you need sources
Also, look at the "Hoes" list on our homepage and make sure you don't arrange battles with any of those crews listed there.
2. Fix the rules in advance!
- FREE-AIM only.
- Preferably for 8 vs. 8, but we can do also less or more, depending on how many people the other crew can gather.
TDM "Crew Head to Head"
- Playlist of 6 TDM's, our crew chooses 3 of our created TDM's - the other crew chooses 3 TDM's (can be their creations or R* TDM's).
- The playlist needs to be fixed in advance, at least 2 days before the battle! This means that Malicious Intentt will send them the links of our 3 jobs, while they should send the links to their 3 jobs. Someone from Malicious Intent then prepares a playlist with all 6 jobs.
- Then the playlist with the 6 jobs is hosted as Crew Head to Head. The wager can be agreed upon it doesn't matter that much, minimum is 1000 GTA$.
- Each of the TDMs is hosted with 10 minute limit (no kill limit).
- The crew who win 4 or more DM's during the playlist is the winner. In case each crew wins 3 TDM's, then a tiebreaker is decided. One TDM which is agreed upon by both crews is played and whoever wins it, wins the Crew Head to Head.
3. Fix the date & time of the battle in advance (preferably 1 week)
Choose a time which is convenient for both European and US crew mates. E.g. 11 am PST usually works fine for the weekends.
4. Announce the battle on Malicious Intentt Social club site
After that it will be published also in the crew calendar and Planned Events section on our website by PlamenVT.
5. Make a list of all members who signed up for the battle, if the number is not enough then post again the announcement.
6. And finally, conduct the battle at the agreed date & time
Respect the opponents, but kick their asses legally, win the battle, stay malicious!
Battle result will be posted at http://maliciousintentt.weebly.com/crew-vs-crew-battle-memories.html