DURATION: 4,5 hours (24 jobs will be hosted)
mandatory sign-up in advance - just post a comment on this blog post, and you're in.
Your attendance is reserved as long as YOU SHOW UP ON TIME. If you join late, your spot is no longer reserved and might be given to another guy.
- King S0lo
Job submissions are now closed (16.07.2014). We gathered enough jobs, I tested them all and finalized the playlist with the best ones.
- Look at the Spreadsheet below and see the available slots we have in the program. Spots colored in "GREEN" have a race which is already submitted & approved for that spot, you can submit for the green spots but you better have a better race, otherwise it will not be selected :). Spots colored in "YELLOW" have a job submission which is not tested yet, so you can submit there, there's a higher chance it will get selected (again if it's better than the competition). BLANK Spots are the ones for which there's no job submission yet, so you have a higher chance of getting your race in.
- Every creator can submit up to 5 jobs. There's no guarantee that all of them will be included, the Event organizer will review & test the job submissions and will decide which ones go in.
- Submit your jobs by posting a comment below, just list the Job Name, Social Club Link, but also it is very IMPORTANT that you mention for WHICH SPECIFIC SPOT you want to apply every job e.g. "Sanchez Race (normal)" or "Dune Buggy Race (normal)". Don't invent your own categories, use only the ones listed below in the table.
RULES & STUFF:
- The main requirement is that if you want your job to be included - you must participate in the event
- All submitted jobs must be set for maximum players 16
- You can also attend as a tester, without submitting any jobs (still I guarantee you will have lots of fun)
- The event is hosted in FREE-AIM lobby (and yeah, I am aware this is a Racing event. But still - will be hosted in Free-aim too :D)
- Approx. 15 minutes before start of the event - all participants will be invited to Invite Only Lobby by PlamenVT (therefore add PlamenVT to your friends list in case you sign up for the event)
- Each creator will have chance to present his job to the others and give some tips prior to starting the job. Each creator can select the job settings
- All submitted jobs will be split in 2 playlists, so we can have a 5-10 minute break between the 2 sessions
- Some jobs or even the whole event might be recorded and published on YouTube
- We encourage constructive feedback from all participants during the session, in order to give valuable input to the creator for further improvement of their creations
- Voice communication during the event is preferred, not mandatory
- Voting on jobs is either Thumbs Up or No voting. Giving Thumbs down is unnecessary and rather considered disrespectful towards the creator (since he's is sitting in the same lobby). If you have comments on the job on something you did not liked, then just give feedback verbally to the Creator, instead of using the voting button.