Last 6 events we had lots of fun gathered full lobby and played some awesome creations (See footage from the previous 6 events on the YouTube Channels GTAVGAT and GTA Creations)
Event title: VII Creators Event (Special Malicious Edition) brought to you by the MAIN Crew
Date & time: 11 AM Los Santos/Los Angeles Time Zone (PDT), Sunday, April 6 2014
Duration: 3 Hours
Instead of "16 creators, 1 job per creator" as usual, the Special Edition of the Creators event will feature only 8 Creators (updated changed to 12), each with 2 jobs (one GTA race & one deathmatch).
The rest of the people in lobby (we're aiming for 16 people again) will be gathered from testers who signed up in advance or by Crew/Allies/Randoms ad-hoc.
Creators (limited to 12 people, 4 extra spots added):
- II x iBeasTzZ (will join the event with a delay due to another appointment)
- soundtrack26 (Lio to take his place instead)
- RWIBV2 (tentative)
- The main requirement is that if you want your jobs to be included - you must participate in the event
- Number of jobs per creator: 2 (must be 1 GTA Race & 1 Deathmatch). No "Normal" races allowed, only GTA
- All submitted jobs must be set for maximum players 16
- You can also attend as a tester, without submitting any jobs (still I guarantee you will have lots of fun)
- The event is hosted in FREE-AIM lobby (to join easier, make sure you change your aiming setting to Free-aim in Story mode, prior to joining the event).
- Approx. 15 minutes before start of the event - all participants will be invited to Invite Only Lobby by PlamenVT (therefore add PlamenVT to your friends list in case you sign up for the event)
- Each creator will have chance to present his job to the others and give some tips prior to starting the job. Each creator can select the job settings, just have in mind that it is recommended to run Deathmatches with 10-15 minute limit, races with reduced number laps to fit similar timeframe per job.
- All submitted jobs will be split in 2 playlists, so we can have a 5 minute break between the 2 sessions
- The event will be recorded and published on YouTube Channel GTAVGAT
- We encourage constructive feedback from all participants during the session, in order to give valuable input to the creator for further improvement of their creations
- Voice communication during the event is preferred, not mandatory
- To prevent any problems with the job setting (we had this few times on previous events) - make sure you correct your default job setting to the desired prior to the event (e.g. 10 minute time limit, Normal DM or TDM, lap count, etc.)
- Voting on jobs either Thumbs Up or No voting. Giving Thumbs down is unnecessary and rather considered disrespectful towards the creator (since he's is sitting in the same lobby). If you have comments on the job on something you did not liked, then just give feedback verbally to the Creator, instead of using the voting button.
HOW TO SIGNUP?
1. Add gamertag PlamenVT to your friends list on Xbox Live (not on Social club!)
2. Add as a comment to this blog post the Social club links of the jobs you want to submit. Include the name of the job as well in the post.