We are a well organized crew known for our involvement in GTA Community and for excellent ability to host various events:
• 14 Content Creators Events recorded and published on YouTube Channels GTAVGAT ; GTA Creations ; Green Fingerz ; MALICIOUS CAT
• 4 Bike&Car Festivals recorded and published on YouTube Channels GTA Creations ; Green Fingerz and xKuruh
• Multiple Crew Battles (If your crew would like to challenge us, message me)
• 3 Role Playing Events (game modes and rules) recorded and published on YouTube Channel GTAVGAT
• Variously themed video shoots (e.g. recorded "I'm on a Boat!" music video, and GTA Mythbusters series published on YouTube Channel GTAVGAT)
• 1 Golf Tournament
• All new GTA 5000 Racing Championship (Season 1 is currently underway). All information is here.
So, If you want to participate in chill and laid-back atmosphere this weekend with us you're welcome! The main point of this festival is to relax, communicate with other people, and make friends. So don't be shy .
#1 Don't Kill other people. Don't purposely ram other people's cars.
#2 Enable "Passive Mode" as soon as you enter the session, preferably. (This rule is not mandatory, but it would be safe to have guns holstered);
#3 You must have a working microphone and you must be in game chat. To avoid confusion please set your in-game chat setting to everyone so you could properly hear others; (That way the event will be easier to host).
#4 If you got cops on you, commit suicide or call Lester IMMEDIATELY!
#5 Respect other people's cars, so be careful not to hit another car when parking. Try to not run anyone over.
#6 While cruising, please try to maintain a safe distance between your car and the car in front; (Not everybody has a stable and reliable internet connection + lag); No overtaking unless it's necessary.
#7 Supercars are allowed, except Adder, Cheetah, Turismo, Entity and Zentorno.
#8 Approximately 15 minutes before start of the event all participants will be invited into invite-only session.
#9 If someone will behave inappropriately they will be kicked. When a host announces that he is going to kick someone please kick that person within seconds. Please understand that the obligation to run a well organised car meeting not only depends on the host, but it also depends on participants as well.
#10 Please make sure you will join the event on time (set up a reminder on your phone or something), in case you cannot join - inform me in advance.
#11 Nobody 15 and under. Sorry. If you sound a little too young we will ask you to leave.
We will run this event in 4 stages. As a permanent standard procedure "PSP" this is how every stage is going to proceed: Meetup at the designated location → Somebody from our crew will take a few pictures of all bikes/cars → Best looking Bike/Car Voting (you can't vote for your personal vehicle) → Winner gets exclusively pictured! → Everybody get on/in their bikes/cars and prepares for a cruise → Cruise → Special Event.
Stage 1 (Motorcycles)
Bring 1 of the Motorcycles from the list below → We will meetup at the parking lot in Richman (near the field track) in North-West Los Santos→ "PSP" → Cruise from the meetup spot to the Quarry near Sandy Shores → Destruction Derby (read below)
When we get close to the quarry, you'll have to leave your bike and get any NPC vehicle from the freeway near the quarry. Get your vehicle inside the quarry, and you'll be ready for the Destruction Derby. The goal of this derby is to ram opposing cars until they blow up and remain the last standing with your vehicle intact. Here's the rules:
1) Vehicles that are not allowed: Personal Vehicles, Military Vehicles, Emergency Vehicles, Industrial Vehicles, Motorcycles. Tip: Before stealing NPC cars off the street call Lester and purchase "Cops Turn Blind Eye" for $5000 (at the bottom of the list).
2) Make sure to have "Passive Mode" enabled before we start. (So that when you collide with someone, your character won't take any damage);
2) During the destruction derby you are not allowed to use any weapons or explosives.
3)You are not allowed to leave your car during the derby (if you do so, you'll be disqualified). If your vehicle gets so damaged so that it can't move (or your engine caught fire) you must stay in it for a possibility to get awarded with multi-kill explosion on unsuspecting fellow participants and eliminating them.
4) The Derby must be proceeded on the bottom level of the quarry.
5) Those who got eliminated early can spectate or roam around in San Andreas until the end of the derby.
Stage 2 (Off-Roading)
Bring 1 of the Off-Road vehicles from the list below → We will meetup at the "Pipeline Inn Restaurant" parking lot in Pacific Bluffs, North-West Los Santos → Off-roading on a new designated route (The route will be challenging, so try to follow the person in the front very closely. Estimated travel time: 30 minutes) → I will start-up a playlist of 2 of my Custom Created Non-Contact races designed for Sandkings; Here's the link to the playlist: http://bit.ly/1nBsNGt After we're done with the playlist we'll get separated into different lobbies, so make sure you accept an invite from me to closed session lobby shortly thereafter so that we can continue with the schedule.
Stage 3 (Muscle & Vintage cars)
Bring 1 of the Muscle & Vintage cars from the list below → We will meetup at the Del Perro Plaza parking lot in North-West Los Santos → "PSP" → Cruise from the meetup spot to Lester's house → 1 vs 1 Fight Club single elimination knockout tournament → Winner gets pictured
Stage 4 (SUV's, Coupes, Sedans, Sports, Supers)
Bring 1 of the SUV, Coupes, Sedans, Sports, Super cars from the list below → We will meetup near the Mirror Park pond in North-East Los Santos → "PSP" → Cruise from meetup spot to the Titan hangar in Los Santos International Airport (2 players will provide police escort during the cruise, so try to stay in convoy) → Parachuting (read below)
All of us will split up into 2 Titans and fly. As soon as we reach maximum allowed altitude we'll parachute from the Titans. (Just make sure you deploy your parachute as fast as you exit the plane.) Depending over which area we're going to bail the Titans, our rendezvous point will be the beach in Paleto Bay. When all of us will land, we'll try to light the fireworks by shooting as much RPG rockets as we can into the sky. So, make sure you're stocked up with RPG rockets.
HOW TO SIGN UP (CHOOSE 1 OF THE ALTERNATIVES)
1) (Preferably) sign-up on gtaforums.com and leave your gamertag on this thread: http://bit.ly/Rio81h2) Leave a comment under the V Bike&Car Festival post on weebly http://maliciousintentt.weebly.com/events
3) Message ---Lio--- on Rockstar Social Club
4) Message Li0Nia on Xbox Live.
We have a full week to prepare for this event, so you people have more than enough time to prepare all the vehicles required for the Bike&Car festival in terms of getting a car/bike for each car class. After the event all pictures will be put on display as a recap. I agree that sometimes people have a hard time pronouncing my gamertag correctly, so from now on if you would like to ask me something just call me Lio. None of us are perfect, we all can use feedback to help us grow, so if you have any suggestions let us know. Keep in mind, if you see 16 potential participants in the list by Saturday still contact me anyway you prefer and I'll make a backup participant list because 9 times out of 10 not all people show up to events like these. I will be updating the participant list throughout the week.
Here's the spreadsheet for you to help understand what vehicle to which stage to bring: (Updated)