It's like a "mini Creators Event" on a daily basis. Makes it easier to get together, host our creations and play other MAIN creators' content. And it is also autonomous event which doesn't depend on any particular individual to keep it running regularly.
PLAYLIST WITH VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS EVENT
HOST: Alternate event host - ANYONE from the crew can host the event. To do so simply post the following message on the Crew Feed on Social club "Malicious Daily Special - <day date time>. Rules here http://goo.gl/ujxcah Creators sign-up by posting a comment". The host might prefer to change the start time, but normally all daily events start at 12pm PDT/PST / 21:00 CET). The host might select to host the event as a big playlist, in that case he will request that everyone posts his job links on the crew feed so the host can prepare one big playlist prior to the event.
THE BASICS: Every day of the workweek, back-to-back hosting, 2-4 jobs hosted by each creator (15-20 minutes total play time per host). Duration of the hosting per creator can be also altered by the host of the day
HOW TO SIGN-UP:
- CREATORS - Every day of the workweek we will post a message on MAIN's Social Club crew feed, just comment to the message there and you're in. Don't post comments to this blog post, just on Social Club
- TESTERS - no need to sign-up, you will get a crew invite to the games once we start hosting. Simply join!
- Order of hosting - first the event Host. After that we continue following the order of sign-up at the crew feed (whoever posted first will start hosting first, and so on following the order of posted comments on the crew feed). In case of ad-hoc participants (not signed-up), they can host after everyone else.
- The event is hosted in FREE-AIM & all hosted jobs must be for 16-30 people
- Auto-invite (opening the lobby to everyone) can be done for any jobs for which is OK to have some randoms. The creator of the job chooses if he wants to host it only for crew members or to auto-invite.
- Each creator will have chance to present his job to the others and give some tips prior to starting the job. Each creator can select the job settings
- Voice communication during the event is preferred, not mandatory
- We encourage constructive feedback from all participants during the session, in order to give valuable input to the creator for further improvement of their creations. Nevertheless, Voting on jobs is either Thumbs Up or No voting. Giving Thumbs down is unnecessary and rather considered disrespectful towards the creator (since he's is sitting in the same lobby). If you have comments on the job on something you did not liked, then just give feedback verbally to the Creator, instead of using the voting button.
Keep creating, support other people's creations, stay malicious