Current program of the event http://tinyurl.com/nzkezr4
Herewith is an open invitation for the IV Creators Event, organized by Malicious Intentt.
Last 3 events we had lots of fun gathered full lobby and played some awesome creations (see footage from the previous 3 events on http://www.youtube.com/GTAVGAT and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHMnr6VeKa58Ul9VgEeoeA)
EVENT TITLE: IV Creators Event brought to you by MAIN crew
DATE & TIME: 11am PST, Sunday, March 2 2014
DURATION: 2,5 hours
CONCEPT: Unlike the previous 3 events this one will be about LESS JOBS IN TOTAL (only 16 instead of previous events 35+ jobs), BUT ALL SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR FULL LOBBY, WELL TESTED IN ADVANCE, ESTABLISHED TOP NOTCH QUALITY CONTENT.
This will also allow us to host DM's and Races with higher duration (usually we hosted DM's with 5 minute limit, now we can host them with 15 minute limit).
- The main requirement is that if you want your job to be included - you must participate in the event
- Number of jobs per creator - maximum 1
- All submitted jobs must be set for maximum players 16
- You can also attend as a tester, without submitting any jobs (still I guarantee you will have lots of fun)
- The event is hosted in FREE-AIM lobby (to join easier, make sure you change your aiming setting to Free-aim in Story mode, prior to joining the event).
- Approx. 15 minutes before start of the event - all participants will be invited to Invite Only Lobby by PlamenVT (therefore add PlamenVT to your friends list in case you sign up for the event)
- Each creator will have chance to present his job to the others and give some tips prior to starting the job. Each creator can select the job settings, just have in mind that it is recommended to run Deathmatches with 10-15 minute limit, races with reduced number laps to fit similar timeframe per job.
- All submitted jobs will be split in 2 playlists, so we can have a 5 minute break between the 2 sessions
- The event will be recorded and published on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/GTAVGAT)
- We encourage constructive feedback from all participants during the session, in order to give valuable input to the creator for further improvement of their creations
- Voice communication during the event is preferred, not mandatory
HOW TO SIGN UP?:
Add gamertag PlamenVT to your Xbox Live friends list
Send him (in any convenient way) the Social club link of the job you want to be included in the event.