Crew meetups and funny moments the First PS3 Creators Event, organized by Malicious Intentt.
See footage from xbox 360's "Creators event" on the YouTube Channel's GTAVGAT and GTA Creations.
TITLE: First "Creators Event" on PS3 with crew member's creations & lot of fun with crew.
Date & Time: 11 AM PDT, Thursday, May 29 2014 (if you have any doubts on when the event starts, just google "Time in California", the event starts at 11 AM in this time zone (PDT a.k.a. Los Santos Time zone).
Duration: 10 races (considering few freezing/crashing issues as usual)
Concept: This edition will be focused on Racing. Max. 10 Races played in full lobby.
Unlike previous events, all jobs will be pre-approved according to the event agenda below (spreadsheet). Each creator can submit up to 4 races for consideration, but there's no guarantee all will be included in the playlist. We will select carefully only the ones which fit the concept of the whole event.
Additionally the event playlist will feature (in the end) the winning jobs (TOP voted jobs) from the previous event(s).
- The main requirement is that if you want your job to be included - you must participate in the event
- You can also attend as a Racer, without submitting any jobs (still I guarantee you will have lots of fun)
- Participants can submit races for the playlist (max. 4 per Creator), but they will all be pre-approved (also considering what kinds are we are still looking for)
- Max. 10 races in total, all fit for 16 players (not just a setting, but the actual race is designed for more people)
- Lap races only, each race played must be played with 3-6 laps
- Generally NO RAMPS allowed in any of the submitted races, exceptions will be made only if well argumented by the creator, and considered not to interfere with the "Pro Racing" concept
- Pretty obvious but still has to be mentioned - Slipstream & Catchup: OFF
- Custom Vehicles Enabled for Sports/Super/Motorbikes classes. For all other classes Custom Vehicles will be DISABLED unless the whole lobby agrees to use Custom Vehicles.
- Clean racing rule, 3-strikes policy - accidents from time to time are fine (yes we can see what was accident and what is not), but if players report you 3 times for hits on purpose during the event, you will be disqualified immediately and asked to leave
- There will be awards for the winner - 9000 GTA$ in form of a bounty claimed after the event, the winner can kill each player in any way he likes; then for top 3 race tracks (based on post-event poll). Rewards for top 3 races are still in discussion, for top 3 race tracks - the reward is that they will be featured in the next 3 Creator Events.
- Approx. 15 minutes before start of the event - all participants will be invited to Invite Only Lobby by PlamenVT (therefore add PlamenVT to your friends list in case you sign up for the event)
- Each creator will have chance to present his job to the others and give some tips prior to starting the job.
- All submitted jobs will be split in 2 playlists, so we can have a 5 minute break between the 2 sessions
- The event might be recorded and published on YouTube
- We encourage constructive feedback from all participants during the session, in order to give valuable input to the creator for further improvement of their creations
- Voice communication during the event is preferred, not mandatory
1. Add Adam-H-29 to your friends list on Playstation Network (not on Social club)
2. Send me a message if you participate.
- IF YOU JOIN ONLY AS RACER - just send a message that you will want to attend
- IF YOU JOIN AS CREATOR & RACER - add the Job Name & Social club links of the jobs you want to submit (please don't send me your jobsas messages, just add a comment here so we can keep all info centralized).